- 2021 to Present - Member of the Rutgers University Medical School admissions committee.
- 2017 - Named official team physicians for the NEW JERSEY WARRIORS.
- 2016 - Inducted into the INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS for being a top doctor in his field.
- 2014 - recognized by New Jersey Monthly as a JERSEY CHOICE TOP DOCTOR
- 2014 - Recognized as one of "AMERICAS TOP ORTHOPEDISTS"
- 2002/2003 -named One of Americas Top Surgeons in the Guide to Americas Top Surgeons for Orthopedic Surgery
- 2007 - named the "NEW JERSEY SPORTS DOCTOR OF THE YEAR" by NIKE
- 2012 - recognized in NJ TOP DOCS FOR ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY & SPORTS MEDICINE
- 1999-2009 - HEAD TEAM PHYSICIAN FOR THE NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY GOVERNORS BOWL CLASSIC
- 2009 - INDUCTED INTO THE GOVERNORS BOWL HALL OF FAME
- 2000 - Official Team Doctor for the National High School Football All-Star Classic held in Dallas, Texas and nationally televised
- 2007-2016 - HEAD TEAM PHYSICIAN FOR THE U.S. ARMY OCEAN/MONMOUTH FOOTBALL ALL-SHORE CLASSIC
- 1993-1996 - Sports Medicine Director for the
Ocean County Professional Sports Care, which was a sports medicine and therapy entity started by the New York Giants Team Physician and Trainer.
- 2005 - Official Team Physician for the the New Jersey X-treme, Professional Indoor Arena Football Team, playing their games at Continental Airlines Arena
- 1996-1997 - Team physician for South Jersey for New Jersey State Allstar Games held at Rutgers University and The College of New Jersey,
- 2006 - Featured in the "Asbury Park Press" in an article highlighting one of his patients, a Professional Football Athlete, making his comeback from major surgery
- 1997 - one of the major sponsors for the Asbury Park Ocean-Monmouth All Shore Football Classic held at Brick High School
- 1997 - Sponsor and guest speaker at the 1997 First Annual Shore Conference Football Coaches Association Banquet in Eatontown, New Jersey
- 1997 - Honored by Community Medical Centers Board of Trustees and Senior Management for Patient Satisfaction
- 1994 - Named one of the 10 Outstanding Citizens in New Jersey in 1994 by the N.J. Jaycees.
- Served as the Dover Township Police Orthopedic Surgeon
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- NJ Medical Society – Alternate Delegate
- American Medical Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- New Jersey Orthopedic Society
- Eastern Orthopedic Association (past)
- Lake Placid Sports Medicine Society for the Winter Olympics
- Rutgers University – (New Brunswick, NJ)
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ – (Newark, NJ)
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine – (Bronx, NY)
- University of Florida – (Gainesville, FL)
Read about Dr. Fox on Healthgrades.com
Home | About Dr. Fox | Accolades | Athletes | News | Other Doctors
Knees | Back & Neck | Shoulder & Collarbone | Hand & Wrist | Foot & Ankle | Total Joint Replacements | Sports Medicine/Athletic Injuries | Pain Management | Nerve Injuries | Joint Injections